There’s still no insurance for PPC. Until then, there’s Optmyzr.
Protect your accounts while playing ball with the ad platforms. Automation layering gives you the freedom to excel in the age of PPC automation.
- Subscribe to our PPC Town Hall podcast and newsletter
- Visit our blog for the latest on automation layering, PPC strategy, and more
- Go behind the scenes with our product and customer success teams
Why settle for relevant when you can be in demand?
The days of being button-pushers in PPC are nearly over. With increasing automation in Google and other ad platforms, search marketers are on the brink of untold new opportunities. This new path to success begins when you take on three new PPC roles.
- PPC Pilot: Monitor and guide all systems with help from automated rules, alerts, and workflows.
- PPC Doctor: Intervene when anomalies surface or otherwise signaled, with relevant testing methods.
- PPC Teacher: Educate platform-based algorithms (like Smart Bidding) to make better decisions using non-identifying customer data.
PPC automation is like going out in the winter. You can never have too many layers.
Supplement your new PPC methodology with automation layering – the use of automation designed to work for your account’s benefit, not for the ad platforms. With automation layering, any malfunction in Google’s automation has to get through multiple safeguards before it can adversely impact your account.
Optmyzr specializes in these types of solutions, including:
- Rule-based automation (if x, then y) to mind the shop when you’re not there
- Alerts that tell you when KPIs and budgets deviate so you can limit the damage
- Enhanced Scripts that require zero coding for added peace of mind
PPC teams win with the Optmyzr Core platform.
Optmyzr allows you to build several layers of automation, while also giving you the tools to be better in your roles as pilot, doctor, and teacher.
Our capabilities across Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Microsoft include:
- Bidding (manual, automated, and Smart)
- Budgets (single accounts and multi-platform)
- Keywords, negative keywords, and search queries
- Ad creation and ad testing
- Shopping insights and campaigns
- Placement exclusions
- Campaign experiments
- Express/priority optimizations
- Insights including root cause analysis, audits, and spend projection
- Fully customizable automated rules in the Rule Engine
- Alerts, code-free scripts, and PPC project management
- And a variety of customizable reports
Small business? Get our free tool Optmyzr Lite.
Not every advertiser can afford the expertise of PPC specialists, but every advertiser deserves impartial insights that can help them grow. Ad platform recommendations just don’t cut it.
Optmyzr Lite is for small businesses that spend less than $10,000 a month on Google and Microsoft, and shows the most important insights and recommendations from a single dashboard.