Because we all know how easy it is to miss a great PPC post, article or thread in any given week, here are the ones I saw that I thought worth sharing:
- Amazon Ads for lead generation: What advertisers need to know (Search Engine Land)
- Tech giants pour billions into cloud capacity in AI push (The Financial Times)
- Are You Paying Too Much for Your Brand Keywords? 5 Ways to Find Out (& Fix It!) (Wordstream)
- Google Ads Benchmarks 2023: Key Trends & Insights for Every Industry (Wordstream)
- Amazon expands healthcare push with One Medical benefits for Prime members (The Financial Times)
- Meta Announces Updates for Lead Gen Campaigns Ahead of the Holiday Push (Social Media Today)
- Helping businesses grow with new lead generation ad tools, AI features, and CRM partnerships (Meta)
- Google’s Plan For Ad Targeting Without Third-Party Cookies (Search Engine Journal)
- Google Performance Max adds new AI features (Search Engine Land)
- Google Expands Its Generative AI Search Tools to 120 More Regions (Social Media Today)
- Google updates policy to tackle abuse of its ad network (Search Engine Land)
- Amazon’s ‘secret ad pricing scheme’ revealed in previously redacted documents (Search Engine Land)
— Marketing Week (@MarketingWeekEd) November 6, 2023
Everyone who manages a #GoogleAds account has thoughts about Auto-Applied Recommendations (AARs) – and most of those thoughts are “turn them off”. What most people don’t know is there is a hidden, second set of Account-Level AARs that has a different control panel.#ppcchat
— Sam (@DigitalSamIAm) November 3, 2023
No matter the size of your business or team, supplying high quality creatives can be a barrier to maximizing success with PMax.
To help solve this challenge, asset generation in Performance Max is now rolling out in the US – to start. 1/4
— AdsLiaison (@adsliaison) November 7, 2023
How do you get people to buy in early Nov … then come back to buy again on Black Friday?
(And it’s freaking clever.)
But it’s definitely not an “early” Black Friday sale.
It’s something completely different.… pic.twitter.com/xhjTB1TpiJ
— Aaron Orendorff (@AaronOrendorff) November 9, 2023
@SusanEDub stopped by The Rankable Podcast to talk Google Ads in an all new episode 🏆
• The Current State of Google Ads
• What Role Will Google Ads Play in SGE?
• Creative Trends in Social Ads
— iPullRank Digital Marketing Agency (@iPullRankAgency) November 8, 2023