Because we all know how easy it is to miss a great PPC post or thread in any given week here are the ones I saw that I thought worth sharing:
- FTC Antitrust Suit Against Amazon Set for Later This Month After Meeting Fails to Resolve Impasse (The Wall Street Journal)
- Credit card and car loan defaults hit 10-year high as inflation squeezes families (New York Post)
- A guide to effective PPC projections (Search Engine Land)
- Google adds URL Contains targeting functionality to Performance Max (Search Engine Land)
- Announcement: Google tag and Tag Manager (Google)
- The Google Tag Template in Google Tag Manager (Simo Ahava)
- TikTok Announces New Programming for Fashion Month (Social Media Today)
- Google Designated A “Gatekeeper” Under EU Rules: What It Means (Search Engine Journal)
- Meta may remove ads on Facebook and Instagram for subscribers in Europe (Search Engine Land)
Do you know what changes you made to your ad account on the week of June 15th? What about March 6th?
We keep detailed changelogs for every client, so I can look back in time to any date.
It’s incredibly useful for both agencies and brands. Here are a few ways we use it:
— Collin Slattery (@CJSlattery) September 6, 2023