Because we all know how easy it is to miss a great PPC post or thread in any given week, here are the ones I saw that I thought worth sharing:
- Publishers’ group warns that generative AI content could violate copyright law (Marketing Brew)
- Apple announces powerful new privacy and security features (Apple)
- Agencies Using AI Should Get Advertisers’ Permission, ANA Says (AdAge)
- Twitter’s U.S. Ad Sales Plunge 59% as Woes Continue (New York Times)
- Apple avoids “AI” hype at WWDC keynote by baking ML into products (ArsTechnica)
- Reach Gen Z audiences where they are on YouTube with new music ad solutions (Google Ads & Commerce Blog)
- Making Microsoft Advertising safer with Advertiser Identity Verification (Microsoft Ads)
- LinkedIn Adds New Video Ad Options, Expands Access to Conversation and Thought Leader Ads (Social Media Today)
- Here’s what Mark Zuckerberg thinks about Apple’s Vision Pro (The Verge)
- Meta employee morale is low. Mark Zuckerberg is touting AI to fix that. (The Washington Post)
- Post GML Recap post with Q&A for Ginny Marvin (PPC Chat)
- Senators to introduce a bipartisan AI bill aimed at keeping up with China (NBC News)
- How to Build Highly Effective Google Ads Custom Audiences (Adalysis)
- Google Ads is changing how it processes trademark complaints (Search Engine Land)
- Amazon may launch ads on Prime Video (Search Engine Land)
- [VIDEO] Walkthrough! Merchant Center Next First Impressions – Merchant Center Mastery (Kirk Williams)
Yesterday, Apple announced its new Privacy Manifests feature, which takes direct aim at device fingerprinting on iOS. Privacy Manifests will hold SDK publishers and app developers accountable for how user data is collected and utilized. (1/X) pic.twitter.com/PYS6pkzYLn
— Eric Seufert (@eric_seufert) June 6, 2023
Embracing change isn’t easy, especially when your livelihood is involved.
I’ve been doing Google Ads for 20 years and managed millions in ad spend.
I’ve seen it all (nearly).
— Menachem Ani (@MenachemAni) June 7, 2023