Because we all know how easy it is to miss a great PPC post or thread in any given week, here are the ones I saw that I thought worth sharing:
- How to Create and Edit LinkedIn Ads in Bulk (AJ Wilcox)
- Elon Musk loses bid to modify, throw out agreement with SEC over tweets (Reuters)
- A Marketer’s Guide to the Key Announcements from Google I/O 2023 (Social Media Today)
- Google Ads Benchmarks 2023: Key Trends & Insights for Every Industry (WordStream)
- OpenAI chief goes before US Congress to propose licenses for building AI (Reuters)
- 5 Controversial Google Ads Tips for Small Budgets (Zato Marketing)
- Supreme Court ruling continues to protect Google, Facebook and Twitter from what users post (CNBC)
- Google Tests New Product Details & Links In Web Search (Search Engine Roundtable)
- TikTok is now banned in Montana (The Verge)
- Montana bans Telegram, WeChat, and Temu from government devices (The Verge)
- Montana Becomes the First US State to Issue a Full Ban on TikTok (Social Media Today)
- How AI is set to dramatically change performance marketing (Aria)
- Are Competitive Spying Tools Worth It for PPC? (JumpFly)
- Updating our inactive account policies (Google)
- Google, Meta, and Amazon’s next frontier: AI-generated ads (The Verge)
- AI boom could expose investors’ natural stupidity (Reuters)
- Helping advertisers, publishers, and partners comply with US states privacy laws (Google)
- Meta Adds New Lead Generation Tools on Facebook (Social Media Today)
This is probably the most frequent question I get from readers, especially small brand owners.
TL;DR if you want to make Meta ads work you need to invest some money up front. pic.twitter.com/An0Y1iLtRR
— Alex (@heyitsalexP) May 15, 2023
ChatGPT just received its biggest update.
It’s now connected in real time to the Internet.
Here are 8 things that were not possible on ChatGPT before:
— Paul.ai (@itsPaulAi) May 18, 2023
Big win for internet platforms today from the Supreme Court, which just handed Twitter and Google victories in their respective cases on platform liability.
— Brian Fung (@b_fung) May 18, 2023
Some thoughts on the launch of the Creative Sandbox from Meta, as well as the general push to bring Generative AI into digital ads creative (with a special thanks to @eric_seufert for planting the seeds of this thought with his newsletter: https://t.co/DDpVR3IU6g)
— Kyle (@KyleScotShank) May 17, 2023