ICYMI posts are sponsored by:
Because we all know how easy it is to miss a great PPC post or thread in any given week, here are the ones I saw that I thought worth sharing:
- What is ChatGPT And How Can You Use It? (Search Engine Journal)
- What to expect from AI in 2023 (Tech Crunch)
- PPC 2022 in review: Performance Max, Apple Search, chaos at Twitter, and more (Search Engine Land)
- How to stop Spotify from sharing your data, and why you should (Mashable)
- Amazon Takes a Page from the TikTok Playbook (Street Fight)
- Forecasting the Future: 4 Retail Marketing Trends Coming in 2023 (Street Fight)
- Amazon planning standalone app for sports content – The Information (Reuters)
- The 2023 Agenda: Brands wake up to marketing’s socio-economic crisis (Marketing Week)
- How to Get Facebook Ads Working for You in 2023 (Social Media Examiner)
- Instagram Chief Outlines Key Areas of Focus for the App in 2023 (Social Media Today)
- Top 50 Most Influential PPCers (Marketing O’Clock)
🎅 Merry Christmas Eve. 🎅
My gift to you: 7 things I learned from client work this year.
Read on to improve retention, ad efficiency and profitability.
And become a more strategic marketer in 2023.
— Alex (@heyitsalexP) December 24, 2022
Economic predictions for 2023: it’s going to be a wild ride.
Sometimes I suspect marketers have a backstage look at what’s about to happen. Companies scale marketing before anything else. So here’s my (ignorant) take on how this will affect the digital industry.#ppcchat
— Gil Gildner (@gilgildner) December 28, 2022
#PPCChat Top Tweets of 2022 🔥
Shoutout to @NeptuneMoon for keeping the conversation going!
Happy New Year! 🥂 🎉
— 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝙰𝚗𝚒 (@MenachemAni) December 30, 2022