This week’s chat was hosted by Julie Friedman Bacchini and the topic was “Beyond The Click – Leaning Into CRO for PPC”.
The questions we discussed were:
- Q1: What, if anything, does the term CRO mean to you?
- Q2: Do you have any experience in CRO (conversion rate optimization) and/or have you worked on or with the teams who are responsible for the web site/landing page experience?
- Q3: Is it part of your regular practice to review landing pages and/or web sites when either pitching or working on PPC accounts? Why or why not?
- Q4: Do your clients or stakeholders view the post click experience to be part of your responsibility? How do you address post click issues with them when you find them?
- Q5: What is the biggest hindrance, post click, that you have encountered for the accounts you have worked on? Were you able to do anything about it?
Read the full chat recap here.
Listen to the podcast recap here.
(Podcasts are also available on iTunes and Google).