This week’s chat was hosted by Julie Friedman Bacchini and the topic was “The Value of PPC in 2022”.
These were the questions we discussed:
- Q1: How do you position your value/offer during new business calls or meetings to discuss potential new PPC initiatives? How are you positioning the value of PPC?
- Q2: How do you think the value (perceived and/or real) of PPC has shifted over the past few years to clients or stakeholders?
- Q3: Has the value (perceived and/or real) of PPC shifted over the past few years to YOU as a PPC professional?
- Q4: Have you found it harder or easier to sell your value as a PPC professional lately?
- Q5: What is your biggest frustration/thing you wish clients/stakeholders understood about today’s PPC?
Read the full chat recap here.
Listen to the podcast chat recap here.
(Podcasts are also available on iTunes and Google).