Because we all know how easy it is to miss a great PPC post or Twitter thread in any given week, here are the ones I saw that I thought worth sharing! Saw something great that I missed? Let me know!
- Your guide to search ads automation (Google Ads)
- Reaching the right customers on Search (Google Ads)
- Performance Max campaigns: Successful strategies for online retail (SMEC)
- Sheryl Sandberg to leave Facebook after 14 years (BBC)
- 7 TikTok Stats Show Impact Of Combining Paid & Organic Content (Search Engine Journal)
- In ad tech, disintermediation is heating up (Digiday)
- Pinterest acquires AI_powered shopping startup The Yes, co-founded by Stitch Fix Exec (Tech Crunch)
- Pinterest Acquires Product Recommendation Platform ‘THE YES’ to Improve its Discovery Tools (Social Media Today)
- Musk’s Twitter deal faces backlash from advocacy groups that are seeking to block it (CNBC)
- Twitter Says Antitrust Waiting Period For Musk Deal Has Closed (MarketWatch)
- Why publishers should be advertising on audio to improve ROI (Digital Content Next)
- How to Think Like a Web3 Marketer (Social Media Examiner)
- Consumer and digital groups in Europe and the U.S. call for a full ban on surveillance-based advertising (Trans Atlantic Consumer Dialogue)
- Sheryl Sandberg was under investigation at Meta for using corporate resources to plan her wedding, report says (Business Insider)
- Snapchat Launches ‘Dynamic Travel Ads’ to Help Travel Marketers Reach Interested Audiences (Social Media Today)
- Lawsuit against Mark Zuckerberg (Iubenda)
- Investigation against Twitter for targeted advertising (Iubenda)
- Apple Search campaigns shifting to cost-per-tap (CPT) pricing model (Search Engine Land)
- 3 Google Merchant Center changes you may have missed (Search Engine Land)
Really interesting Twitter thread on Facebook ads and MER:
12 ugly charts + 25 tweets for 1 beautiful lesson.
What happens when you turn off bad ad spend that isn’t bad … and how can you make sure you don’t?
— Aaron Orendorff (@AaronOrendorff) May 28, 2022