This week’s chat was hosted by Julie Friedman Bacchini and the topic was “Brand Safety in PPC”.
Read the full chat recap here.
Listen to the podcast recap here.
(Podcast is also available on iTunes and Google).
Resources & links shared during the chat
- Exclude placements at the account level (Google Ads Help)
- List of Fake News & Extremely Biased & ClickBait Sites (Google sheet maintained by SEMSentinel Team)
- The misunderstanding of PMAX Campaigns & Brand Protection (Gabriele Benedetti on LinkedIn)
- Google isn’t actually tackling ‘fake news’ content on its ad network (MarTech post from 2017)
- Brand safety: Avoiding fake & hyperpartisan news on the Google Display Network (MarTech post from 2017)