This week’s chat featured guest host Sonika Chandra from Seer Interactive and the topic was “Getting The Most Out Of Your Query Data”. Seer Interactive shared a TON of resources, which are all linked below.
Read the full chat recap here.
Listen to the podcast recap here.
(Podcasts are also available on iTunes and Google).
From Seer Interactive:
- Google Ads Removes Search Terms for 28% of Paid Search Budgets
- “Wasteful Wednesday” Blog Section
- A Guide to Power BI – Big Data for Digital Marketers
- How to Use SEO Data to Inform Your PPC Keyword Expansions
- What Are N-Grams? Use Cases to Improve the Profitability of Your PPC
- Power BI Blog Section
- YouTube Video with Wil Reynolds – “Creating a Relationship Between Paid & Organic | Power BI Basics for Digital Marketers”
- Tearing Up Your 2020 Plan – Part VI: Using Search to Improve Customer Experiences
- The Untapped Potential of Microsoft Ads’ Zero-Click Search Queries
- “Saving Benjamin” – Search Marketing BI Tools That Rescue Your Budget
- How to Manage PPC Campaigns Without Complete Search Terms Data – Search Engine Journal post by Navah Hopkins
- Getting Started with Google Search Console – Google Search Central
- How to Connect Google Search Console to Google Analytics – SEMRush blog